Does uber do roundabout trips? The place I want to go is 23 miles away to and from. How much would this cost if I did a basic economy car?

Favorite Answer

You can download the app, put the destination in, and find out how much it will cost. As far as a 'roundabout' - if you are going to stay at your destination for more than a minute or two, the best bet is to just call another uber when you are ready to go back.

If you take him out to the burgs he can either come back empty or wait for you--unless the unlikely, a customer wishing to go back to the city. So it all depends on how much business is waiting for him. I think h might agree to wait for a set time. You didn't rent him by the day. If you are picking something up I am sure he will help you and everything and all will end well.

• Scott

Uber pricing is local and varies by several factors. Use the Uber app to estimate how much your trip might cost.

I'm not an uber passenger, so if you want to see if it would be cheaper to drive to one location versus another, check it out.

If you've never had Uber before, check out our Uber Academy. I've had an Uber for five months now, and I've had the most positive experience at least. There were no issues with my