If Liberals are against racism why do they call Black Conservatives Token Sellout Coons?

Terms like token and coon are racial slurs but liberals will call any black person who disagrees with the democrat party a coon token or sellout.

I think this is extremely hypocritical for liberals to always call conservatives racist. When their the ones calling black people racial slurs.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

based on my experience, this is mostly a black on black related issue, not always a liberal vs. conservative one

Malcom x accused Martin Luther king jr as a house neg.ro, Malcom x was a separatist and a radical and thought MLK was too soft and wasn't radical enough for black civil rights which is why he criticized him as a house ne.gro

its an issue related to the whole idea of how one defines blackness. a lot of blacks criticize other blacks for not being black enough or a sell out.

so blacks that are not stereotypical black enough or close to their roots are criticized as Uncle Toms or token sellouts

or blacks that culturally relate more to middle class white folks are criticized as token sellouts by blacks from lower socio economic status

Source(s): I never in my life heard a white liberal or any non black person in general call a black person a token sellout. I only see this amongst black folks
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

Democrats always accuse others of all the horrific things they are doing...they are

the worst hypocrites imaginable!!!

• Justin
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

This started back in slavery days when the slaves who rejected violent resistance or sabotage and used their genius to prosper their masters instead were called 'Uncle Toms.' It is those slaves who demonstrated their human equality with that genius, leveraged increasing 'free time' and resources for new inventions until they effectively were entirely free and led the literacy movements, formed the (Negroe) Freemasons, established and developed property and used ingenious forms of economic leverage to secure 'loyal business surrogates,' began repatriation projects and scores of other alternatives to war, (unfortunately abandoned once the Civil War began).

Today their descendants and ideological partners are pillars of black Conservatism, eminent judges and justices, successful entrepreneurs, business leaders and honorable clergymen or civic leaders.

They continue to endure baseless slander from the hateful, jealous and true sell-outs to the federal behemoth that is responsible for an endless string of needless atrocities, including the unnecessary burning alive of women and children during the Civil War, the use of government favoritism in business to remove fair competition and champion polluters and 'mega-industries' that poison local communities, the extermination of native American cultures, the trafficking of human beings for profit under the guise of 'open border immigration,' the establishment and maintenance of lawless sprawling ghetto systems financed by oppressive taxation, (done in the name of 'compassion'), and the ongoing defamation of anyone who does not publicly support their evils or who stands up against their attempts to revise history and obscure any of these evils.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

You are the one who said that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

I am a non racist tolerant liberal/progressive . Your blackground token black at Trump rallies is pathetic! We are onto you. No one black supports Trump got it.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Because liberals are the real rascist

• 11 months agoReport

Blaming others for your own views I see

• 11 months ago

You are the first person I have seen using the term Token Sellout Coon and don't appear to be a liberal

• Future
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Only you say that. I just think Ben Carson is wasted all the time, he can barely see out of those slits. PS: Nice 85 points. How many IDs do you have seriously?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.