Americans: Who do you think is more intelligent, Putin or Trump?

• Mimi
    Favorite Answer

Putin has a law degree, and Trump in business, but I think they're equally street smart. If I had to guess, I'd say that Putin is more intelligent.

• Sherri

Putin is the one playing trump so I guess that answers your question

Putin, unfortunately, He plays Trump like a "fiddle", and so does Kim.

Trump..................

• jimmy

Putin, he will still be in power long after Trump is gone.

• John

Obviously Putin. Too hilarious how while Trump is playing checkers, Putin is playing chess.

I don't know either one of them. I think it is more intelligent of ME to stay out of an argument of who is smarter. It is the current leader of the cursed, sanctioned, always belligerent Gog/ Magog who murders all his political rivals? Or the current leader who defends law and order in the blessed land if the USA?

Source(s): bisexual Christian

Trump is smarter than everyone in the world, that's why they all think he's wrong, because they're too stupid to realize how smart he is!

• Smarter than you? You yourself can’t possibly believe that. Unless you’re really dumber than him.

Trudeau beats them both

I think a soggy paper bag is smarter than Trump and Putin has Trump dancing on his finger so it's clearly Putin.