My girlfriend is spending alot of time with her newely single cousin and seems to be distancing from me?

Her cousin who is now single because her boyfriend cheated on her and is now in a "F frenzy" and im noticing distance between us. Her cousin posts memes about me that make me look stupid and when i say anything about it my gf gets offended. I dont know what to do but she has been sacrificing a lot of... show more Her cousin who is now single because her boyfriend cheated on her and is now in a "F frenzy" and im noticing distance between us.

Her cousin posts memes about me that make me look stupid and when i say anything about it my gf gets offended.

I dont know what to do but she has been sacrificing a lot of time together to go be with her instead.

Right now for the last 3 months i have been with crippling back pain And have been laid up most of the time.

I tell her once i get through this everything will be happy and fun again
1 answer 1