Could I be pregnant?

TMI for some- I got my IUD out July 24th with no bleeding or cramping aftetwards. My husband and I immediately tried to conceive for awhile not knowing that it would have been best to wait until at least my first menstrual period. My period was very irregular on the BC(if I even got my period at all). My last... show more TMI for some-

I got my IUD out July 24th with no bleeding or cramping aftetwards. My husband and I immediately tried to conceive for awhile not knowing that it would have been best to wait until at least my first menstrual period. My period was very irregular on the BC(if I even got my period at all). My last period while on the IUD was June 1st, before that I cant remember. I have had no bleeding since the removal of the IUD.
I noticed my breasts did get a little sore for a few days a couple of weeks ago but not anymore. Yesterday I used the restroom and noticed brown, very thin blood on the TP. I read that Implantation blood usually is dark brown to even black, I am also experiencing mild cramping. I used the restroom again today with still brown blood, but is now turning a little red. I am not sure if I should consider this Implantation or a period?? I am getting a pregnancy test today and I wasn't going to take it until tomorrow morning but don't know if I should wait longer to take it? I am so, so confused and I absolutely hate not knowing if I've got a bun in the oven or just my period starting up after the IUD removal. Any tips, personal or medical advice would be so much appreciated!!!!!!! TIA