promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
anonym asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

can guys do womens workouts on youtube?

for example blogilates,fitness blender,chloe ting ,emi wong ect....

what will happen if they do them?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Julien
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

What is probably the only true physiological men/women difference which affects how we should train is that women can usually handle larger volumes, they have a better recovery.

All the rest is just psychology.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Pilates was named after a guy who had to figure out how to get dismembered soldiers to function. Yoga as we know it is a mix of Nazi calisthenics and Hindu priest training. In 'seminary as it were, teen boys were trained to eliminate limitations of the body to access the spirit. During occupation, it caught on with the Nazis.

While those are far from soft, girly workouts, some are. I think some women get suckered into these fad workouts because they are easy and they get to sound cool now that HP2020 has made everyone who doesn't workout a loser. I think proper yoga, Pilates, dance, calisthenics, etc are great for everyone and frankly men need to do more of them. Rather than quarter reping 1 of 1 with 2 plates and screaming and cheering like someone finally told them they have a big d---.

But Like I said, Youtube and Instagram private brands of workouts may be stupid and worthless for everybody. A universal truth is the person on the package of a new workout tool did not get like that by using the tool. The tool was invented 3 months before the photo shoot took place. Even if it is magic, they were doing something else for a while before that.

• Cyrus
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Lol your question made my day

• Robin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

yes im a fat old man and have been doing chloe tings stuff since she started....met her a couple of times too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

If guys do women's workouts, they get fit. There is nothing wrong with them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.