My Sister n Laws new baby...?

Hello, my husband s older sister is pregnant with her first child and I know she is very happy because she has had 2 miscarriage already, but I m worried this will cause a lot of drama too. Her boyfriend is not a very good guy and her parents don t really like him and even though he is not abusive or anything he... show more Hello, my husband s older sister is pregnant with her first child and I know she is very happy because she has had 2 miscarriage already, but I m worried this will cause a lot of drama too. Her boyfriend is not a very good guy and her parents don t really like him and even though he is not abusive or anything he still isn t a "great" guy. Not just because they are not married they also have NO money for anything. They live in a trailer with NO running water or electricity. I truly am concerned for this new child because I know my In-laws won t want their grandchild living in that type of environment. This woman is always broke and asking my husband s family for money and now with a new baby I m sure she will be even more broke. I just don t know what to do i don t want to be around any of this drama. Does anyone have any advice or gone through something similar? One of my other sister n laws already has 4 kids an she is always asking for money too because she is always broke too and i hate that the same thing could happen with this situation. Thanks and God Bless.
5 answers 5