What stupid things do you believe the other side actually believes?
Like "Life will end in 12 years" or "Mars is part of the Moon" No one believes that nonsense, it's just a talking point.
- Anonymous9 months agoFavorite Answer
The earth is flat and evolution/climate change is a hoax
- ProfessorLv 79 months ago
No one I have ever heard of claims that life will end in 12 years. Some scientist have made the rexent claim that the Earth has about 12 years to reverse global warming or nothing we do will be able to stop it in the future. That's a bit different.
"Mars is part of the moon" Ive never heard of so I cant speak to that.
I have heard people make some pretty outrageous claims about Obama right here on this website. Things like Obama is planning to confiscate all weapons, put conservatives in FEMA camps, suspend the Constitution, declare Marshal law, refuse to leave office, institute Sharia law, etc. etc.
Why anyone could consider any of that true is beyond me. Today those same people believe that Trump is a genius, that hes playing three deminisional chess and trolling liberals when he speaks outrageous nonsense.
Some people refuse to accept reality and instead try to create their own false version and then become angry and desperate when true reality starts to encroach upon them.
- JohnLv 69 months ago
That there are pathetic feeble souled people out there who were so offended by the word "manhole" that they had a city stop using the word. I mean that is a truly idiotic thing to be offended by, especially at the city leadership level.
- oldprofLv 79 months ago
The Apollo moon landing was fake, it was filmed in a studio.
Area 51 harbors an alien spacecraft and remnant of an alien extraterrestrial.
Yeti/Sasquatch are real and living in the Himalayas and northwest Washington state.
Humans evolved from monkeys.
There is no evidence to support the theory of evolution.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Christian SinnerLv 79 months ago
The Left believes without question:
- Climate Change is our world war 2.
- AOC is a good candidate for congress
- Pelosi will impeach Trump if they pressure her a little
- unattractive people make good representatives for whatever their cause is
- Joe Biden isn't a pedophile
- racism is only possible if the racist is white
- it's okay for politicians to pollute the planet, but not anyone else
- green energy is able to support civilization
- Utopia is possible
- guns kill people
- government has trillions of dollars to spend on Leftist programs
- everyone in the world is only one understanding away from being a peaceful cooperative person
- the comforts in life in America will continue as it is if socialism takes over the government.
- Sea level rise is real
- Obama's new purchase of a $15 million seashore property won't be underwater in 10 years.Source(s): bisexual Christian
- Mike LLv 79 months ago
Sadly, people believe it. I watch it happen in public school. People drink the Kool-Aid unfortunately.
- SfancikLv 69 months ago
I think a lot of (not all, but too many) people on the "other side" believe that white people are superior to non-white people.
I think a lot of them believe that they can safely and responsibly handle and store a semi-automatic weapon. That might not be a stupid thing for a few of them to believe, but I think it's a stupid thing for the majority of them to believe.
- -j.Lv 79 months ago
"Democrats are the party of anti-Semitism", says the party with supporters literally wearing swastikas and armbands while shouting "Jews Will Not Replace Us!"
- scott bLv 79 months ago
No one said "life will end in 12 years". 12 years is the "point of no return" when it's inevitable. It will take decades or centuries for life to end. Just because your ignorant doesn't make someone else stupid.
- Mr. WolfLv 79 months ago
Donald Trump is a fiscal conservative.