Are certain things unforgivable even if you were a child at the time?

Yesterday I saw my former owner at the store. We were about 2 meters apart but he didn't see me. I walked away so fast. I did something cruel when I was a 10 year-old girl. He never forgave me nor ever will. He made it clear about never ever wanting to run into me again or else he'll get cops involved... show more Yesterday I saw my former owner at the store. We were about 2 meters apart but he didn't see me. I walked away so fast.

I did something cruel when I was a 10 year-old girl. He never forgave me nor ever will.

He made it clear about never ever wanting to run into me again or else he'll get cops involved again just like he did at the time. To him what I did is unforgivable till this very day and I'm now 19.
Update: His was in his 60's, never married and childless. He had two medium-large sized dogs he considered like his family. I was allowed to take them for a walk; I had been doing that for a while and both dogs trusted me...the guy to. I poisoned them to death, both of them. I was messed up in the head at the time.
Update 2: I gave him the bad news but lied to him about what happened, then pretended to cry, along with helping him in calling the vet...then I hid in the corner and privately laughed as he was crying so much.