Future
Future asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 7 months ago

What's up with the glitch where it won't show you that your question or answer posted? It just freezes and results in multiple postings...?

Favorite Answer

I don't know. That happened to me and my roommate too.

Now, my roommate and I can't even post any questions without ending up shadow banned. We tried two different browsers and two different accounts. It shows up for us, but it doesn't show on the list of questions to answer, so we get no answers. The link to the question is pasted in the comments section of my reply here (I would put it here, but Yahoo Answers would shadow ban my reply here).

How can one contact Yahoo Answers to get such a problem resolved?

• Mark7 months agoReport

Are you able to see my question? But it doesn't show in the list of questions to answer, thus no answers.

• Daniel

Quite a Few people are Reporting that that has Happen to them it Appears to be a Bug going on with some Peoples Accounts Unfortunately its on Yahoo's End so you cant Fix that

• .

It's a glitch as you said. You know as much about it as we do.

Before you Submit your question or answer, copy the text. After you submit, if your answer doesn't post in a few seconds, refresh the screen (don't hit Submit again). Usually, especially for answers, your post will have submitted and be visible. If not, then you can paste it in the text box and try again.