Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 9 months ago

was hitler right to target gypsies in the light of recent events in Barkshire?

BBC News - PC Andrew Harper: Family tribute to 'hero' officer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-49...

• Kevin7

All bigotry,hatred,racism and genocide is WRONG!

• TNO

No.

For starters, is the accused part of the Rroma? I didn't see any evidence of that, at least in the article. But even if he is, that's ONE person who, by himself, cannot speak for an entire group as large as the Rromani.

The Rromani, better known as the gypsies, do have a negative reputation in European society but we really should look past that when analyzing individuals. There are many who are decent human beings, and if this Jed Foster is a Rroma he really is an exception since most at the very least aren't murderers. Even the negative stereotype has them more as swindlers and thieves. That stereotype, even if true, doesn't justify any genocide towards them, so Hitler was NOT right in leading so many to their own deaths.

Abdul,

What gypsies have to do with Muslims?????

They are nomads just like them jews. They never work and they bicker all day long.

They also don't wash or take showers, no sir!

Hitler was a major A-hole, no doubt about it, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Gypsies have always been a nuisance. They never work and they try to leach off of others. Their whole lifestyle is a mess and a hindrance to others. However the Gypsies in Germany were Romani Gypsies who are black and Hitler saw them as racially inferior.

Most of the Gypsies in England are Irish Gypsies and they are white people. Not sure if Hitler would of persecuted Irish Gypsies. There are still also many Romani Gypsies in England, just not as many as Irish Gypsies.

In answer to your question, Hitler would of been right to target Gypsies, as in get them to conform to the normal civilised way of living. But Hitler went that step further and executed the Romani Gypsies.

I believe that it is right to make all Gypsies to conform to the normal way of living. Living like pigs, stealing and littering are not acceptable in any civilised society. So why on earth do modern societies put up with their behaviour?

Oh, look, Gerald is trolling me again.

I hope he can provide proof, but I doubt it.

Yes, Hitler was absolutely right to clamp down on these vile creatures and this murder of an upstanding member of the community proves it.

I deserve the BA for defence of British police officers, Gerald. I am a patriot, but you are a traitor who blocked your superior.

Think about it!