Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

Who else is tired of everything being glazed over as 'I have a dark sense of humor'?

Dark sense of humor currently means you have shtty taste and little to no sense of actual humor yet want to sound 'different' from the 'normies'.

Christ if I hear another person tell me how they have this 'dark sense of humor' I'll reenact the bees scene from The Wicker Man or something.

At best it's lazy and at worst your just an ashole.

Favorite Answer

I agree completely. Any time someone says they have a dark sense of humor, they're patting themselves on the back for liking sh*tty jokes, or being deliberately offensive.

"Hey guys, want to hear some dead baby jokes?"

"Not really, man. Those weren't funny 20 years ago, and they haven't improved after hearing them all 5000 times."

"Yeah, I figured you couldn't handle my DARK SENSE OF HUMOR™. I guess I'll take my backwards hat and chain wallet somewhere where they won't offend a bunch of snowflake little b*tches."

"Dark" humor isn't the only type in my repertoire, nor would I want anyone to solely classify it as such. If anything, mine is...diverse, at most.