promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
rachel asked in TravelAir Travel · 9 months ago

I am going on a plane alone tomorrow and I’m really scared. Any tips?? I’ve been on a plane before but this time I’ll be alone.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

You will be all alone?? Really.

You will be sitting in the front seat flying the plane?

Suggest you just get in line board the plane with the others fnd your seat and sit down.

Listen to the instructions. Keep your seat belt on when in your seat and enjoy your flight.

Do you think the lavatory works different if your mommy is not on the plane?

Do you think the luggage bin changes size if Dad loads the luggage in it?

Wear you big boy pants or big girl whatever and have a nice flight.

Pretend that your years of education have not been a total waste of effort and your adventure away from the nest is just a short time.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

You won't be alone. There will be hundreds, maybe thousands, of people in the airport and there will be at least 50 others on the plane.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

are you some sort of retard? can you go to school by yourself? then you'll be fine on a freaking plane

• 9 months ago

It is the same thing. You can ask a flight attendant to check on you occasionally.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

What color are you?

• 9 months ago

Just follow the basic rules of the airplane(buckle up etc), if you need any help, let the air stewardess know. Although turbulence might seem scary(especially if it makes your stomach flips), there's nothing to worry about. I'm not really sure what you're scared of, so I can't provide much detail on how to help you, sorry!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.