Anonymous

I don’t want to show up to work today?

I have a messy house, and I also don’t feel like work today, I feel like I need to clean up while I’m taking the day off, but they need a 2nd person for the evening. I can try shift cover, but I feel like I’d be bothering the person covering for me

• Judy
    Favorite Answer

suck it up, buttercup.

• Terhell3 months agoReport

Thanks y’all, some days I don’t feel like showing up to work, but I’m just being lazy, I get that I want to stay home, but doing something against your Will is strong sometimes and we need to be strong enough to carry on with our own lives

• H

If you can't figure out that you could use your free time to clean up then perhaps flipping burgers is too complicated for you meaning you shouldn't have that job anyways.

Most jobs, from my experience, gives at least two days off a week.

• Erik

Go to work. Your messy house isn't going anywhere.

Ok, i would take your job, now i would make 5 k a year

You could just start cleaning now...I bet you'd be done with a decent amount before the evening shift...

• John

You mean like you are bothering US?

• Benny

Great story. Do you have a question?

• Casey Y

Find cover...or expect to lose your job.

Or...like an adult...you plan to do cleaning on a day already scheduled off...or just during some down time...