How do I find the right 2x8gb ram for my laptop?

I am a beginner in this stuff so I don't even know if I can even add more ram to my computer (but I know how to check it to let's move on) So um all I want is 2x8gb ram to my computer. I just wrote ,,2x8gb ram buy'' to google and it showed up some with good prices. But I don't know if it's... show more I am a beginner in this stuff so I don't even know if I can even add more ram to my computer (but I know how to check it to let's move on)
So um all I want is 2x8gb ram to my computer. I just wrote ,,2x8gb ram buy'' to google and it showed up some with good prices. But I don't know if it's good for my computer. I have an Acer aspier e5-571g laptop. So do I have to e.g use one of these https://www.compuram.biz/memory/acer/notebook/aspire/e5-series/e5-571g/ (I don't know if they deliver to another country..lol) or can I use anything?

And also.. Can I even have 16GB ram? I have an Intel core i3-4005U and the clock speed is 1.70ghz.. So um please help
Update: Should I also buy a better CPU? Like Intel Core i5? I found a good one with a good price.. I think I can put any CPU to my computer so no need to check compatibility, right?