How do I find the right 2x8gb ram for my laptop?

I am a beginner in this stuff so I don't even know if I can even add more ram to my computer (but I know how to check it to let's move on)

So um all I want is 2x8gb ram to my computer. I just wrote ,,2x8gb ram buy'' to google and it showed up some with good prices. But I don't know if it's good for my computer. I have an Acer aspier e5-571g laptop. So do I have to e.g use one of these https://www.compuram.biz/memory/acer/notebook/aspi... (I don't know if they deliver to another country..lol) or can I use anything?

And also.. Can I even have 16GB ram? I have an Intel core i3-4005U and the clock speed is 1.70ghz.. So um please help

Should I also buy a better CPU? Like Intel Core i5? I found a good one with a good price.. I think I can put any CPU to my computer so no need to check compatibility, right?

You know what.. I give up. CPU is not replaceable, I wanted to buy an Intel core i5 so I can buy 16gb ram, but I guess I can't do it with laptops.

Look at the crucial website- put in your laptop model and see whats avsailable.

For RAM, go to a memory sellers site such as Crucial.com and use their compatibility checker tool - it will tell you the exact type the machine needs and what the maximum is that it can take.

eg. https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compatible-upgrade-...

The majority of laptops do not have replaceable CPUs.

The few that do are typically restricted by the design to only take CPUs with the same external specification - voltage & bus speed etc. - so generally only trivial changes are possible and not worth the effort.

There is just no comparison between the part compatibility range and flexibility of components that normal desktop PC motherboards can take, to laptops that are designed to be used as supplied with no other options.

There are several "E5-571G" laptops. Without the suffix afterward, it's not really possible to say for certain how much your laptop supports. The specs I found for the E5-571-38KJ, which has the processor you mentioned, says it supports up to 16 GB of DDR3L RAM. That's the best I can do for you with what you've provided. Try finding two 8 GB DDR3L modules with the same speed and timings as the original for the best chances of it working The Core i3-4005U is a BGA chip. That means it's soldered on, and can't be removed or replaced without special tools.