Best pet stores/shops to buy bunny-related items?

Hello! I live in the UK in a pretty small countryside village and am planning to adopt a 3 yr old rabbit very soon. However, my local pet store doesn’t sell Timothy/orchard grass hay, only alfalfa hay which I can’t use as the rabbit is too old. They don’t sell pelleted bedding, either, and the other little pet... show more Hello! I live in the UK in a pretty small countryside village and am planning to adopt a 3 yr old rabbit very soon. However, my local pet store doesn’t sell Timothy/orchard grass hay, only alfalfa hay which I can’t use as the rabbit is too old. They don’t sell pelleted bedding, either, and the other little pet stores I’ve checked out don’t sell things like that either. I haven’t found any large hay racks nor brushes for grooming.

I know that IKEA sells some good pet items, but I’d have to ask both my busy parents to drive an hour just to take a look. I’ve also learned that my local TK Maxx sells some cute pet bowls, beds and hidey houses, but that’s about it.

I don’t want to opt for ordering in everything as the cost of postage is just too much in the long term. So, I was wondering if other bunny owners in the UK could recommend a few good shops, websites with free postage or tips? Thank you in advance!