Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Is it possible to have stable relations with countries that are constantly bending you over and cheating. China/Russia?

Update:

Mercu. you swallowed the Tuna Russian sandwich. I think arguing with you is like arguing with a ten year old. .

Update 2:

Donald, bet you like the idea of swamping the US with illegals.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Absolutely. Once they know they can't do it any more. I like Trump.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

Yes...stability does not necessarily mean serenity. The US and Soviet Union had a stable but stressful relationship for decades. By stable I mean, the two nations did not go to war with each other.

I doubt Xi and Putin want war with the US. The problem with that thinking is that wars are often started by mistake.

Kim Un, for example, might launch a test rocket that comes too close to Japan or S. Korea; so it's shot down. Kim Un thinks N. Korea is being attacked; so he launches against S. Korea and the US is there and involved.

China comes to the aid of N. Korea and now we, the US, are involved in a regional war with China, a nuclear power. NATO joins in as allies due to the attack on one means an attack on all provision of the NATO treaty.

Neither China nor Russia want an American presence on their borders, which would happen when the US smashes N. Korea; so now Russia joins China against the US. And Russia launches some ICBMs at the US.

Now we're in a global war, WWIII. All because the fat little dictator mistook the defensive action of shooting down a test missile for an attack on his country.

• 11 months ago

The situation with China was created by HW Bush in concordance with American corporations.

It's not the Chinese that's "ripping off America". It's the American manufacturers in long-standing cooperation with Republicans and Americas wealthy elite that have brought us cheap TVs and tiny teeny paychecks.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Well, you can have sexual relations with someone who bends you over... even if they cheat on you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

only when done from a position of power .......................................

TRUMP 2020 !!

• 11 months ago

You need China. Accept it.

• 11 months ago

How is China bending us over/cheating?

And isn't Trump like super best buds with Putin?

Update: Ad hominem isn't a valid argument. Try again. Seriously all I asked for is an example and you FAILED... just, WOW...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.