Do Conservatives care about the Amazon rainforest fires?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nah, they don't give a damn about all that liberal "save the planet" crap .

They have orphans working in coal mines 24-7 if they could get away with it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

No. It's a good thing that we have liberals all over the place so that they can do do something about it that won't require politicians getting skads of money. We can finally turn our backs on it.

• 6 months ago

And if somebody DOES care about the Amazon rainforest fires, what can they do about it?

It IS the dry season there, you know. That is when most wildfires happen.

And do you know what ALWAYS happens after a big wildfire? A HUGE increase in plant growth starting in the next rainy season.

You will see.

Even if some of the burned land is transformed into farmland [which is probable since that is what the people there WANT] there will be plants growing on the farms too. And the regrowth of the forests will be extremely dramatic. It will lead to greater biodiversity too, by opening up land for vegetation that was crowded out by the huge trees.

If you are concerned about the loss of Oxygen and Oxygen-producing vegetation, that will be reversed during the next rainy season. Any excess Carbon dioxide produced by the fires will be used up before the next rainy season is finished.

Not to say there is no reason for concern. But in case you have noticed, humans have NEVER figured out how to manage wilderness areas. If we try to put out fires and prevent them, the ecology becomes unbalanced. If we don't, the ecology gets unbalanced. Or maybe, unbalanced ecology is just part of the world's natural ecology. We don't really know that much about it.

If you think you know more about this than I do, you are mistaken.

• 6 months ago

What do you think? I haven't heard one Republican speak up on that. Remember their Party line is that there is no global warming issue; it's all natural.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

nope, I could care less about them

americans have already cut down 90% of our forrest

who are we to try and tell another country they cannot cut down and clear their forest?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not unless trump, Hannity, or Lush Rimbaugh tells them to.

• 6 months ago

No. They're more concerned about the stock market and their 401(k)s. And they're angry that the Danes didn't want to sell Greenland.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Have we said otherwise? All I see is libtards on here making up things that we never said.

• ...Show all comments
    • The Equalist
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Conservatives notoriously are indifferent to any calamity that harms the environment. Which is why I asked.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No they don’t sadly

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Of course.

We're not the ones burning it down.

• 6 months ago

some of us do, just like some liberals do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.