Since the polls look crazy, do you think Google is already manipulating what they want you to think?

Have you seen any poll that seems to be even close to what you think it should be. In particular that Biden is so high in his polls and Trump is so low in his polls. So, the question do you think that Google is already testing its algorithms to see if you respond as they predict. Has it started already?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago

I don't trust any general election poll this early in the game. I think you could find one from 2011 with Newt Gingrich beating Obama.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I think all of who they let control America has a lot to do with what "They" Want you to think. White people are the problem. You let them have too much control over everything, your life, your information, how you live, how you feel and how to act. When you get a job, you don't even have control of the information they have towards you, records, how you act, if they would hire you. They even use that against you and tell your coworkers. They even have techniques to get people they don't like fire. Have you ever talked to someone and waited a few seconds before you walked away hearing them insult you under their breath? All white people have been raised to treat you this way. Have you ever seen them speak and cover their mouths to keep from insulting you to your face? Do you hear them call you a loser or someone else? This is their true nature.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

that's why I don't even read them; IF the price is right, they will say ANYTHING you want them to say ..........

TRUMP 2020 !!

• ?
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

Stop using Google if you're paranoid. Vote how you want. If people want to be manipulated, they will be. If they want Trump, they'll vote Trump.

Besides, the reality is that the best way to motivate people to vote is when their favorite candidate is poised to lose.

Just don't worry about it. The pool of social behaviors that govern humans is tens of thousands of years in the making and is way more complex than any of us can possibly give credit for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.