What do people think of battle for azeroth?

I don't hate it personally, but I miss legion, I feel like the dev team cut a lot of corners on things, boss fights don't feel as well put together for either dungeons or raids, and it fees like a lot of stuff was slapped together carelessly to push out an expansion, pvp is okay and I don't mind the... show more I don't hate it personally, but I miss legion, I feel like the dev team cut a lot of corners on things, boss fights don't feel as well put together for either dungeons or raids, and it fees like a lot of stuff was slapped together carelessly to push out an expansion, pvp is okay and I don't mind the meta game for raiding, hell I even think the fact they have championships for mythic plus is kinda cool wow was seriously lacking a real kind of esports variety type of game play for years, I also really enjoy the warfronts those things are a lot of fun in my opinion. not so much a fan of the eternal palace raid however I don't like the aesthetic and that's just me personally. I am also really excited for the Firelands time walking Iv heard about that will be pretty damn cool!. im not planning on playing classic I just don't have time im busy with work and don't want to invest the amount of time it takes to grind on there when current retail has a quicker more casual play style that I do still enjoy.