GOT DTE energy bill with my address on the bill but the person doesn't here can't send it back what do I do?

THIS PERSON DOESN'T LIVE HE BUT IS USING MY ADDRESS I OPEN THE BILL BUT DID'T NOTICE THE NAME UNTIL I SAW THE ACCOUNT NUMBER WAS NOT MINE

Seal the envelope, write on it "return to sender - moved" and put it back in the mail. If you mutilated the envelope, then re-post it with a stamp and send the bill and mutilated envelope back.

• Judy

A prior tenant? If you rent, give it to your landlord.

• Jay

So you seal up the envelope and you write RETURN TO SENDER NOT AT THIS ADDRESS in big block letters and drop it in the mailbox when you get the chance. Eventually DTE will match the account number up with the energy meter and send them to the correct address.

Or they will not...and then the people with that account number will get the energy turned off for non payment and they will have to go to the power company and straighten it out themselves.

The thing is...it is not your account number ...so it is probably not your meter number so you have nothing to worry about