Is my daith piercing healed?

i had my daith piercing on may 18th and i used fucidin cream as a aftercare till 13th August since 13th august i started to use non iodized sea salt mixed with warm water but i dont think its effecting the skin around my daith looks the same as the rest of my skin and i can move it without no harm and easily also i... show more i had my daith piercing on may 18th and i used fucidin cream as a aftercare till 13th August since 13th august i started to use non iodized sea salt mixed with warm water but i dont think its effecting the skin around my daith looks the same as the rest of my skin and i can move it without no harm and easily also i never slept on it put headphone etc on my pierced ear so what should i do should i still take care of it or is it healed
Update: i also never touched my piercing but only touch it after i clean my hands with soap when im taking care of it
1 answer 1