Is my daith piercing healed?

i had my daith piercing on may 18th and i used fucidin cream as a aftercare till 13th August since 13th august i started to use non iodized sea salt mixed with warm water but i dont think its effecting the skin around my daith looks the same as the rest of my skin and i can move it without no harm and easily also i never slept on it put headphone etc on my pierced ear so what should i do should i still take care of it or is it healed

• Laura

It takes this piercing 6 - 12 months to fully heal.

your piercing is nowhere near healed.

piercings heal from the outside in so it might look and feel fine right now but the inside of the piercing is still not healed and it is not ready for you to stop taking care of it or ready for you to change it.

You should not be moving the jewelry, and you should not be sleeping on that side either.

Care for it with sea salt soaks twice a day. This is what you should be doing for any healing piercing.

• e hazal9 months agoReport

how do i know the signs that the inside of my piercing is healed also i never slept on it and i only move it with ear cotton bud when i clean it (i forgot to say that)

• ?

no it isn't as one of those takes 3-6 months to fully heal