What should I do about a guy I have been talking to who is moving away to grad school?

I just graduated college and I began talking to a guy who I was on the same track and field team as. We became pretty close and hung out quite a bit over summer. However, he is moving to Colorado for grad school (we are from PA) and I don’t know what to do about it. We aren’t “dating” but we have definitely been... show more I just graduated college and I began talking to a guy who I was on the same track and field team as. We became pretty close and hung out quite a bit over summer. However, he is moving to Colorado for grad school (we are from PA) and I don’t know what to do about it. We aren’t “dating” but we have definitely been acting like we are together. He is a super shy kid and I don’t want to freak him out by bringing anything up.... I’m also worried he will lose interest in me while he is gone, or find interest in someone else. I know we are both young and probably naive, but I am just seeking some advice!
1 answer 1