I want to see my Dad on Christmas and my mother never lets me. How do I get her to let me this year?

I ask him and he says "it is up to Mom" and I have not seen him or my grandparents since they divorced 4 years ago. Every Christmas has been bad since. I am 15 and not happy. All Mom does is insult him and he does love us despite what she says. My friends say he can make her go to a judge for it but he... show more I ask him and he says "it is up to Mom" and I have not seen him or my grandparents since they divorced 4 years ago. Every Christmas has been bad since. I am 15 and not happy. All Mom does is insult him and he does love us despite what she says. My friends say he can make her go to a judge for it but he says he is done fighting with her. I am hurting always and especially when Christmas comes and we have to go to Florida where my Mom's friends who aren't even family are. I want family, not Mom's friends.
Update: It makes me hate Mom's friends when they are actually perfectly nice but I hate them cause they are not my Dad or grandparents and that is what I want is family, not these friends of my Mom's.