Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 4 months ago

You pray to God but you are not sure if God exist or not,true or not?

Not true. For me, and other Christians.

• Paul

Yes, I know God, and live in daily relationship and communication with Him, and if that doesn't prove He is real, what could?

The Creator God only hears the prayers of those of His Church.... and those honestly seeking to be a part of His Church..... there is only One Way to come To God... The Way He prescribes..... and only those who do come to Him in The Way will be declared, by God, to be of The Body of His Church....

neversubmit@yahoo.com

not true, I don't pray to god at all

Our belief is one thing... the truth is often another. Pray and talk openly with Him, giving Him the benefit of the doubt. You just may be amazed to find that He is as close as the mention of His name.

False, of course. Several of my prayers have been answered -- and not always in the ways that I wanted.

Not true, and your question fails to specify which god you're referring to.

I'm not sure if God "exist"? No, I am sure God existS.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Den B7

Not true. For those who believe in God, he exists.

You make plans for the weekend but you aren't sure you'll exist by the weekend. True?

• Chris

Jesus is God, and the Bible is true. As the Bible makes clear, not believing means not receiving.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death