How to recover hotel security deposit?

Coco Key Resort in Orlando, FL refuses to return my deposit. I have checked out two weeks ago. After a week of leaving, I reached out to the hotel. I was informed by staff that my deposit would be returned after 2 weeks.

2 weeks later there is no refund and the property refuses to answer the phone.

Your security deposit should have been deducted off your final bill. If you had to pay a deposit on a room, you must have used a debit card or cash?

Something very strange about this question

And no business refuses to answer the phone, they are a major resort ion Orlando, so that bit of information is made up. I am guessing you did some damage to the room

First, I am sssuming your bill is paid in full and for some strange reason you made a deposit in excess of that amount.

You need to demand from them in writing the return of the deposit. This notice should be sent via certified mail with a return receipt so you can prove the notice was delivered to them.

In the notice indicate you will take legal action if the matter is not resolved in a reasonable to. 30 days is considered reasonable in most states.

If they have no refunded the money by that time, file a small claims lawsuit in the county where they are located.

By the way, posting the same question 5 times inside of a minute is a violation of the community guidelines.

You can sue in small claims court but I would only go to the time and effort to do that if I had made a pretty hefty effort to contact the hotel or the hotels corporate office

Your post is confusing. You say you "checked out two weeks ago." Why would you expect a return of you deposit when you have stayed there?

Checking your posting history you have posted this question 5 times!