Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 11 months ago

Got pulledoverand Ibelieve 3of theticketswere allfor sameproblem expiredlicense,driving withoutlicense, ldriving after dLsuspenses orrevoked?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me there's a clear difference between driving without a valid license and driving while your license is suspended or revoked.

You'd be wise to pay your fine and consider it a tough lesson learned. They don't take away your license for no reason, and you know damned well you didn't have a valid license when you got behind the wheel.

The fact that you got pulled over tells us you're also not following the laws of driving, either. Safe drivers don't get pulled over very often, if at all.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Driving with an expired license, driving without a license, and driving after driver's license was revoked are all separate violations and each one carries its own fine. You are guilty of committing THREE separate violations, so pay up!!

Driving with an expired license means you have no valid license. Driving without a valid license - enough said! Driving after your license was revoked - throw yourself on the mercy of the Court, because you're in deep trouble!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

The movie Liar Liar put it best:

"Stop breaking the law asshole!!!!"

• 11 months ago

We don't expect anyone who can't write a sentence to understand what breaking the law is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

What's the difference? it is just nails in your coffin.

• Mark
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

If you drive like you write, no wonder.

• 11 months ago

Did you get pulled over for retardation and lack of grammar too?

Thumbs up my comment this ***** dumb af YAH YEET!

• ...Show all comments
    • Randy6 months agoReport

Tesla no I believe it was because you’re mom was bobbing her head between my legs and my my Mexican friend was giving your sister anal 

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I dunno, but you should pay attention in English class.

• Randy11 months agoReport

Sorry trying to fit my long question in the wrong spot lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.