Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 11 months ago

Got pulledoverand Ibelieve 3of theticketswere allfor sameproblem expiredlicense,driving withoutlicense, ldriving after dLsuspenses orrevoked?

Favorite Answer

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me there's a clear difference between driving without a valid license and driving while your license is suspended or revoked.

You'd be wise to pay your fine and consider it a tough lesson learned. They don't take away your license for no reason, and you know damned well you didn't have a valid license when you got behind the wheel.

The fact that you got pulled over tells us you're also not following the laws of driving, either. Safe drivers don't get pulled over very often, if at all.

• Edna

Driving with an expired license, driving without a license, and driving after driver's license was revoked are all separate violations and each one carries its own fine. You are guilty of committing THREE separate violations, so pay up!!

Driving with an expired license means you have no valid license. Driving without a valid license - enough said! Driving after your license was revoked - throw yourself on the mercy of the Court, because you're in deep trouble!

The movie Liar Liar put it best:

"Stop breaking the law asshole!!!!"

We don't expect anyone who can't write a sentence to understand what breaking the law is.

What's the difference? it is just nails in your coffin.

• Mark

If you drive like you write, no wonder.

Did you get pulled over for retardation and lack of grammar too?

Thumbs up my comment this ***** dumb af YAH YEET!

• Randy6 months agoReport

Tesla no I believe it was because you’re mom was bobbing her head between my legs and my my Mexican friend was giving your sister anal 

I dunno, but you should pay attention in English class.

• Randy11 months agoReport

Sorry trying to fit my long question in the wrong spot lol.