What do you think of this? Your opinions on the whole situation!?

She was 33 i was 24, it's been more than a year now. She happened to be my first actual partner. Something that would last for a while seemed that could be more. Due to distance i traveled a lot, also hoped that after the upcoming summer season (4 months), i could settle and have a stable job. All went well... show more She was 33 i was 24, it's been more than a year now. She happened to be my first actual partner. Something that would last for a while seemed that could be more. Due to distance i traveled a lot, also hoped that after the upcoming summer season (4 months), i could settle and have a stable job. All went well until few days before I leave where she dropped those bombs...

- fear of getting dumped cause I was a starter who would get sweetened by women latet. (I don't see women as desserts)
- Worried that i wouldn't be able to handle more adult problems. (Had my fair share, some really bad stuff went on, had to endure though)
- She wanted me to be with other girls, talk to her about it then meet up again... so "maybe" it will work again if both are single. (felt like a reserve wheel at that point)

It has ended looong ago although we casually talk once in a few months, what I ONLY dislike is some comments like "what about your other girls?" "I've been seeing someone what about you?😕 Like come on thanks for caring about my well being but lose that. It's also kinda disrespectful for third parties.

What do you think?