Am i obligated to break my Rental Lease Agreement?

so i am about 5 months into a 1 year lease. And i am trying to break it because.... 1) They AC doesnt work, put in maintenance request 3 months ago, someone came out, said its fine. Then it stopped working completely. 2) the bathroom upstiars started leaking, maintenance came and put a hold in the living room... show more so i am about 5 months into a 1 year lease. And i am trying to break it because.... 1) They AC doesnt work, put in maintenance request 3 months ago, someone came out, said its fine. Then it stopped working completely. 2) the bathroom upstiars started leaking, maintenance came and put a hold in the living room ceiling, havent patched it up yet(2 months ago). We complailn about Water bugs that were getting in house in our first week here, Nothing done. and a couple of smaller issues. I read lease, nothing stands out. its stuff about moving out but not lease breaking. HELP PLEASE
Update: oh and the AC has mold around it which we filed a complain days into our lease ( they have the complain in writing). Every issue we have had, we have sent a email and printed the email for documentation.
Update 2: And just to help you understand more, We rented through a Rental Management property in North Carolina.
Update 3: sorry about writing so much. And i meant Allowed not Obligated.
8 answers 8