Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

How to fight spiritually against it?

Some people are going through voices in the brain with insults, obcenities etc. Also they are bombed with electromagnetic beams, provoking pain, dizness etc. They can receive movies, images etc have their dreams manipulated etc. They are molested in their private parts. Some people say that their brains are being linked to supercomputers...Other that criminal groups are doing that and neigbors are participating. Some say that it's done because they were chiped with an RFID. Some people are saved and are going through it. Some are blocked home.

Why is Jesus allowing that?

Update:

Mikenx you need that for you. I talking about things happening allover the world. Search Mind Control, MK Ultra, gang stalking etc.

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

The people who are affected are called, "targeted individuals".

There are support groups and a lot of these people (or sympathizers) gather.

Keep your immune system up.

With time, things evolve and change and heal.

Meet the Targeted Individual Community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62s3FinAoC0

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Targeted Individuals 101 https://sites.google.com/site/targetedindividuals1...
  • Oleg
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A B2, you should go to the church, preferably Christian Orthodox church, to talk with a priest about your problems and if you are demonized, to have him pray for your deliverance from evil spirits.

Do not say that all churches are false, as Lord Jesus Christ said that His church will overcome the gates of hell.

As was taught by Lord Jesus Christ "Where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, there I am in their midst."

Also if you have any sins you did not repent of, do confess them, to be forgiven by God for them, and enforced by the prayer of the witness. As was written

"13 Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=james...

By this God helped me a lot, to overcome my sins and have more peace of mind.

Then after this, if the problem is caused by non-spiritual causes, you can go to a psychiatrist - it might be that you are suffering from an illness, maybe schizophrenia or something less and it also needs healing.

So first seek spiritual healing in the church, then physical healing with the doctors, for maximum effect.

Remain with the peace and love of God our Father and His son Jesus Christ.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Consult a doctor and find the medication that works for you. make sure you get enough physical activity. You may want to avoid weed and other hallucinogenics too

It is NOT electromagnetic. If it were, any "cage of faraday" would help.

Source(s): runs in the family
  • 3 months ago

Fight against it by speaking with a licensed medical professional. The delusions you are talking about are an onset of schizophrenic activity. It isn't spiritual, it is quite a natural problem of the brain and needs to be treated as such.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Instead of speaking or letting your thoughts get to you condemn it by the word of your mouth

• Mikenx
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Jesus has nothing to do with that. A person who is experiencing the things you described needs to seek professional help. This isn't an insult. My sister experienced psychosis for a while and she was thankfully helped. Psychosis can cause you to believe all sorts of things that are not based in reality. But there are medications that can help you think more clearly, and help you recognize what is real and what is psychosis.

• choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

To the anonymous schizophrenic poster: Do you simply refuse to take your prescribed medication, or do you not have a prescription yet? I ask because it's clear to over 90% of the people reading your post that you have a mental disability of some kind.

• 3 months ago

HAVE A TRINITY PASTOR BLESS U AND YOUR HOME PRONTO....AND U PRAY TWICE OR MORE DAILY YOURSELF TO GOD AND I WILL ALSO...LET US KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

The rosary is THE WEAPON.

St. Padre Pio told us this! =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.