Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 4 months ago

How interested are you?

Do you desire evidence for God's existence? If so, come back tomorrow to this question.

The universe is God and we are all part of the universe. We are all subsets of God and have the ability to manifest anything that we put out minds to. There are also sources of energy that guide us and help us if our hearts are pure, that punish us if we have unclean hearts etc. Asking who created the universe is like asking who created God.

• 7844 months agoReport

No I am not. I just happened to stumble across this and decided to give my opinion.

No one in centuries have shown one bit of real evidence that any gods exist. You will not be first to provide evidence for gods.

• barty

If Christians had anything other than lame excuses they would have presented them by now.

I already know that God exists. Thanks, anyway.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Megumi

You cannot really know that bad fiction is true. Gods do not exist.

As interested as I am, I'm not stupid enough to think I'm going to get evidence of anything from an anonymous troll.

Not going to hold my breath but at what exact time should I come back to your question? and why exactly do I need to wait till tomorrow? If you had proof wouldn't you be interested in showing it right now? After all, it is supposedly evidence that can save my eternal soul according to most believers and yet people will die today while you are busy playing games saying, just wait for no reason to amuse me.

Well the next day has come and gone and surprise surprise once again we get nothing.

• Jeff

Not interested in people's DELUSIONS.

But actual, legitimate proof from people with integrity.

Let me know when you have some. (Some integrity AND some PROOF)

I won't hold my breath -- jus sayin...

• Jake

God exists and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary each day with care.

IVE ALREADY FOUND GOD LONG AGO AND HE SAVED ME...I KNOW FOR SURE HE IS VERY REAL!!!!!!

• miyuki & kyojin

You not know, just believe, and beliefs have no supporting evidence and may be contrary to evidence.

You're not going to be on this site tomorrow, are you?