Help? Pregnancy?

Okay so for the past 8 days ive been feeling like im pregnant. Its just a feeling, ive also been having the syptoms as well, specifically, tiredness, extreme thirst for water, headaches, cravings for sweets, and just all around the feeling like im pregnant. Now ive taken a few tests and of course most of them came... show more Okay so for the past 8 days ive been feeling like im pregnant. Its just a feeling, ive also been having the syptoms as well, specifically, tiredness, extreme thirst for water, headaches, cravings for sweets, and just all around the feeling like im pregnant. Now ive taken a few tests and of course most of them came back negative, but ive had 2 that came back with a slight pinkish tome to them but they were really faint. I bled a couple of days prior to this and thought okay thats my period or a chemical pregnancy. But the faimt pinkish one i took was right after my bleeding had abrubtly stopped. Im still having the full blown syptoms days later and it seems like theyre continuosly growing by the number. Im super excited thinking that i am but im really really scared that i wont be. I havent bled since then and i dont think period syptoms would last this long, and especially not if it were a chemical pregnancy. Its fair to mention that i dont have health insurance so its not like i can walk into a doctors office and get a blood test done or i would of already done that and had my answer. Im just wondering if anyone has had the same thing hapoen to them and still turned out pregnant? Or if a medical professional could help me figure something out because im really scared that im not. Help?
6 answers 6