Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 6 months ago

I dreamed about someone who was abusive to me that I no longer have contact with coming down an escalator. It gave me great anxiety.?

Update:

I dreamed about someone who was abusive to me that I no longer have contact with coming down an escalator. It gave me great anxiety when I woke up.

Update 2:

Dream interpretation: I dreamed about someone who was abusive to me that I no longer have contact with coming down an escalator. It gave me great anxiety when I woke up.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

You could be representing a close friend or relative who has been abused and refuse to tell anyone. This person is under lots of stress and experiencing great anxiety from the abuser. Persons in this situation tend to wear tons of makeup to hide the bruises, and also act extremely happy with their relationship. As time goes on, you will know exactly who it is crying out for help.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Not sure why non-reality would give you anxiety.

Dreams have never been reality.

Some people are fixated on having mental illness problems instead of living a decent life.

• 6 months ago

If the abuser is coming down the escalator in the dream, then the meaning is that karma is a "B****" and has brought the abuser down, obviously the abuser must be having a very difficult time right now in there lives which is what your dream is showing you and informing you that you are free.

• 6 months ago

Was this person Donald Trump?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Okay, how was that an interrogative?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.