Is there really an existing connecting between a women removing her ovaries during hysterectomy and heart-disease, cancer and osteoporosis?

Development later? Is this true even for premenopausal women that are 50 yrs old? (In other words haven't had a period for 3 months, thus I assume already shifting into menopause) I read that the hormones our ovaries make are significant, does that mean there's no way for those hormones to be produced... show more Development later? Is this true even for premenopausal women that are 50 yrs old? (In other words haven't had a period for 3 months, thus I assume already shifting into menopause)
I read that the hormones our ovaries make are significant, does that mean there's no way for those hormones to be produced through more healthy, natural meausres instead of hormone replacement therapy
Ty
1 answer 1