What can I do further to get my money back from Paypal after I did not receive the ordered item, and dispute was denied?

I ordered an item from a seller, and paid by Paypal. This was NOT on eBay, Amazon ... . The seller (clearly a scammer now) added obviously fake shipping info to my Paypal transaction, and I never received the item. I disputed the transaction, and tried to argue reasonably to the extent possible. The paypal simply... show more I ordered an item from a seller, and paid by Paypal. This was NOT on eBay, Amazon ... . The seller (clearly a scammer now) added obviously fake shipping info to my Paypal transaction, and I never received the item. I disputed the transaction, and tried to argue reasonably to the extent possible. The paypal simply denied my case based on the shipping info that was provided by the seller. I scrutinized Paypal website for means to reach out to them, but found no way to talk to a human being. It was all virtual agents. I sent an email hoping somebody reads it, but they got back to me with a template reiterating the same thing from my case denial email. Do you know how it would be possible to explain this to a Paypal employee as the scam is very clear? Also, is there a way to claim this somewhere else who have authority on such electronic trade?