Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 3 months ago

Why people in every country so crazy for Federer.?

Update:

No question

Update 2:

No question

Update 3:

STOP ANSWERING PLEASE!

Update 4:

I don't know how to delete "Ask the question"

Update 5:

I don't know how to delete "Ask the question" --Sorry guys

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DELETE "ASK THE QUESTION"...Sorry guys

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Because he is a legend

• 2 months ago

Because he's handsome and rich.

• Chuck
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

His play is beautiful to watch. He wins a lot! He doesn't scream when he hits the ball. He takes lots of time to do interviews, when other players leave town or disappear as soon as they can. He very seldom has a sportsmanship problem. And most of all, he's NOT arrogant!!!

• Nikola3 months agoReport

He is definitely most arrogant Player.
      In the beginning of his carrier in the first 4-5 year there was any other player *like Nadal, Muray, Djoker...) In this 4 years he won 7 grand slams. When Nadal and Djoker started to play he won only 13 GS. So for my opinion Best player ever. so far is Nadal.

• 3 months ago

I'd not say 'crazy for' but he is a great player with a style that is to be admired, and appreciated. We are lucky to be living in a time when he's around.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Because he is an all time great tennis player who is also a great sportsman who is also a class act, on and off the court.

• 3 months ago

Roger Federer is an incredible sportsman , he dominated tennis for such a long period , historic really and won over many fans. He doesn’t have issues off the court, he handles himself with grace and class....a great man people love to root for

• 3 months ago

Intelligent people, no matter where they are from, appreciate and respect greatness no matter where it originates from.

• 3 months ago

cause they like him

• 3 months ago

Donald Trump..............

• 3 months ago

Because he's a great tennis player.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.