Theists, in theory, is there anything god could say that would make you not believe his word? Even 2+2=5?

• Paul

How could I doubt the word of someone Who knows all things and cannot lie?

If he claimed that 2+2 was 5, I'd consider him mistaken or testing me somehow.

I can see theists thinking of it as "God" giving them a test for their faith.

ex: God: 2+2=5

Theist: That seems like a false statement, but God said it, and he is testing my faith, so he has a reason for saying such thing.

How do I know this? Remember the story of Abraham? Where God asked Abraham to sacrifice (kill) his own son? Abraham did not doubt God so he went ahead and was about to do it until God stopped Abraham, explaining to Abraham that he had "passed his test". You know, the whole story of "never doubt God"...

So I am sure many will say "no"

• Jake

God exists and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary each day with care.

I sense projection.

Keep thinking, you'll escape the delusion of atheism

• Hercules6 months agoReport

Ad hominem, no?

The BuyBull god already makes VERY CLEAR, EPIC FAILS

in the BuyBull concerning math, physics, astronomy, zoology,

biology, flat-earth garbage, etc.

For fux sake, how many GLARING red flags does someone need

to wake up to the BuyBull's total FRAUD nature?

NO AND WE ARE CHRISTians and GOD HAS NO LIES IN THE BIBLE so u can skip games...CONSIDER PRAYING WHEN ALONE.

No, God's Words are most wise, most logical, consistent, clear, promising, true, upstanding, pure, evident, miraculous, living, uncreated Words of God and came from the Heavens.

That is a horrible example even for you and its only you who believes 2 and 2 equal 5 when I believe 2 & 2 equal 4.

By the way, my Lord gives the best and most logical, true examples when He teaches His creations important lessons.

God guides whomever He pleases and brings into the light of guidance whomever He wants and whomever truly, sincerely seeking guidance and in hope of Him.

@delusional jeff: keep your delusions and brainwashing to yourself, you are brainwashed.

• Lv 5

"By the way, my Lord gives the best and most logical, true examples"

LOL - some amazing brainwashing there!

Since God is smart enough not to say nonsense like that, your question is pointless.

You seem to think that making up nonsense and then asking a question about it somehow makes you look intelligent or makes Theist look stupid. When all it really does is show how little thought you have put into your religious beliefs.

• Perhaps if he told me to eat at McDonald's I would know that he is no god, as gods only dine on the heavenly scrumptious edibles concocted at your local Arby's.