The price of oil is plunging thanks to Trump's fgoolish trade war with China, leading to massive layoffs in red states, thoughts?

The only good news is gas will get cheaper because there will be less demand. Also good news, conservatives who voted for Trump will now claim food stamps are a good thing.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There are far more complexities in play in our national and the global economies, Bubba Ray, than a fluctuating price in oil. The mercurial ups and downs of commodity prices is often market-driven and manipulated by outside forces or investors, so any price fluctuations cannot be used as indicators of long-term economic health or illness.

Perhaps you and your readers grasp the idea of a "lagging indicator" (delayed reaction) as it relates to a nation's economy, and much of the harm that the powers-abusing criminally partisan corporate-colluding Republican party and its current incompetent "someone pliable with enough digits to sign whatever we put in front of him" Trump puppet will take a bit longer to begin its descension into global recession.

• 12 months ago

Lower oil prices also has a big impact on Venezuela's economy.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I make six figures. You should be thanking me for paying for your food.

Go on. Thank me. 😂 😘 👌 Lolz

• 12 months ago

Leave it to a liberal to complain about cheaper gas....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

To achieve great things there is often some pain along the the way. STOP WHINING

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.