In order to believe Yahoo Answers is overrun with Russian trolls, does a Democrat have to be - A) Stupid; or B) Impossibly Stupid?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

"Impossibly stupid"? Don't sell liberals short. No matter how stupid they get, they always manage to defy odds and get even more stupid as time goes by.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Or C) a Republican.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

AAAAaaaaaaaaโ€ฆ. I'll chose "B"

• 6 months ago

So we know it was overrun by Chinese bots and there is a congressional report telling us there are Russian trolls on social media but Putin decided to pay you to try and convince us they are not on YA!?

• Integration 20
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I do more to combat Russian cyber aggression in the first 10 minutes at work every day than you will ever do in your dead end career. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ‘Œ Lolz

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Shilo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

........asks the Russian troll.

• Integration 20
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I do more to combat Russian cyber aggression in the first 10 minutes at work every day than you will ever do in your dead end career. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ‘Œ Lolz

• 6 months ago

No, it sounds to me like you are stupid.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Maybe it's hard for them to believe that Actual Americans are so disloyal to their own country and democratic principles. Maybe they can't grasp the immoral hatred of the Americans who post right wing and racist views here.

• Integration 20
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I'll put you down for B) Impossibly Stupid...

No one can be as dumb as you...

• 6 months ago

All of the above

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.