In order to believe Yahoo Answers is overrun with Russian trolls, does a Democrat have to be - A) Stupid; or B) Impossibly Stupid?

"Impossibly stupid"? Don't sell liberals short. No matter how stupid they get, they always manage to defy odds and get even more stupid as time goes by.

Or C) a Republican.

• JetDoc

AAAAaaaaaaaaโ€ฆ. I'll chose "B"

So we know it was overrun by Chinese bots and there is a congressional report telling us there are Russian trolls on social media but Putin decided to pay you to try and convince us they are not on YA!?

• Integration 20

I do more to combat Russian cyber aggression in the first 10 minutes at work every day than you will ever do in your dead end career. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ‘Œ Lolz

• Shilo

........asks the Russian troll.

• Integration 20

No, it sounds to me like you are stupid.

Maybe it's hard for them to believe that Actual Americans are so disloyal to their own country and democratic principles. Maybe they can't grasp the immoral hatred of the Americans who post right wing and racist views here.

• Integration 20

I'll put you down for B) Impossibly Stupid...

No one can be as dumb as you...

All of the above