how to change my mobile phone passcode?

I have to assume iPhone. Do you know the already existing passcode? If not you can’t without force erasing the phone. Because I assume you don’t know the passcode and You are trying to get into it because you always used Touch or Face ID and forgot it. Since I know I am probably right and you do not know the passcode you will need access to an actual laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of iTunes installed.You will have to run what is known as “recovery mode” on that phone. But make sure you know what your Apple ID is, the password to your Apple ID, and the password to the email address. If you do not the only way to ever use that phone again is to go to a physical Apple retail store with the original receipt. Because otherwise it will activation lock. You have a $1000 paperweight.

Let’s see you do know the passcode. Settings- Face ID/touch ID, passcode. You can change it in there.

if you put this question on the search bar it might give you directions on how to do it