Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 12 months ago

Could barely pee after masturbation?

I had a decent 30 minute masturbation session using the "Stop & Go" method. After I finally ejaculated, I felt the urge to pee after about 30 mins (which never happens to me). It took me about a good minute just standing there until urine finally came out. The stream was very weak and it would stop and then restart again. Is this normal? Is it because I masturbated for too long?

• edward
    Favorite Answer

You should feel the need to pee every single time after ejaculating to kind of clear the urethra of any left over semen that may still be in there. It shouldn’t have taken 30 minutes either. Are you dehydrated at all?

Hmmmm. This would be a good question for a doctor. Sorry about your struggle-- I would also recommend using a penis health creme like Man1 Man Oil as it will help with any skin irritation issues you may have. 

• Bucky

One has to wait for one's prostate to readjust itself.

• Sam

It's designed that way. nature wants you to have a waterfall, not a fountain.

you just have to wait until the automatic valve shuts completely. You don't want to pee back into your testicles when you are emptying your bladder

Your penis is irrevocably broken.

You will never pee properly again.