Is my brother's growth rare?

Not sure why some people are late bloomers. This happened to my younger brother. Was his growth so rare??? I'm his sister and all of us come from a tall family. Until age 17, his height was still 5'5 (4 inches shorter than me and the shortest in the family at the time), very skinny and looked so much... show more Not sure why some people are late bloomers. This happened to my younger brother. Was his growth so rare???

I'm his sister and all of us come from a tall family. Until age 17, his height was still 5'5 (4 inches shorter than me and the shortest in the family at the time), very skinny and looked so much younger. He would get confused for a 12-13 year-old kid.

It would take 5 years later for the big transformation. By now he's a 6'3, full grown 24 year-old man, weighs a lot more and forever lost his baby face.
Update: He looks so much different than my little, kid brother I've known for so many years.
1 answer 1