My employer didn't put.in my work.hours for.the end of the pay period. Anything I can do?

I restarted an old job, one supervisor put in my worked hours with no problem. Of which they reflected. The end of the pay period since I could not clock in I kept a list and gave them to my head supervisor saying they would register. He didn't put my hours in and I was not paid for the 3 days. Sadly I get paid... show more I restarted an old job, one supervisor put in my worked hours with no problem. Of which they reflected. The end of the pay period since I could not clock in I kept a list and gave them to my head supervisor saying they would register. He didn't put my hours in and I was not paid for the 3 days. Sadly I get paid every 2 weeks and have bills to pay so it adds on another $150 total. How is this fair? And Who can I talk to if any?
1 answer 1