First time in my life I can run at high speed for a long time?

I am trying to figure out how at the age of 40 I van finally run or jog at full speed and not even get tired. I grew up poor so I ate a lot of junk food and was mentally stressed out from family drama and not knowing how I will survive later in life. I am wondering if those are the two reasons since now I only... show more I am trying to figure out how at the age of 40 I van finally run or jog at full speed and not even get tired. I grew up poor so I ate a lot of junk food and was mentally stressed out from family drama and not knowing how I will survive later in life. I am wondering if those are the two reasons since now I only wat healthy and I love my job. I am able to run at full speed and not even feel tired whereas before after five minutes my heart is pounding and I had to catch my breath. Even when I was in great shape as an athlete I remember tiring out before everyone else. So the stress and food are the only causes you think?
1 answer 1