I’m in a sticky situation!?

So I just got home from H-E-B and I bought a big piece of Swiss Cheese and when I was walking towards my fridge I didn’t know that my roommate had made spill and didn’t clean it up I then slipped And my hand got stuck inside the cheese. I can’t eat it out because I’m lacktose intolerant. What do i do?

Send the roommate out to the pet store for rats and mice.

Ah, wedge the cheese between something and pull your arm out.Easy does it!

• Cammie

Cheeses that are low in lactose include Parmesan, Swiss and cheddar. ... What's more, even some higher-lactose cheeses may not cause symptoms in small portions, as they tend to still contain less than 12 grams of lactose. Summary: The amount of lactose can vary between different types of cheese.Feb 22, 2017

Most hard cheese do not have lactose.

Troll.

Heat the Swiss cheese so it can melt

Assuming you have one, find a friend. Have them sledgehammer the block of cheese. Preferably pick a friend with good aim with a sledgehammer. If you don't have a sledge. Just amputate at the wrist. Make sure you cut off the correct hand.

• Edwena

For you hand to get stuck in the cheese, it has to be Velveeta, not Swiss. Just admit that you buy the cheap stuff. Scrape it off your hand and put it on some boiled macaroni and eat lunch. There is not enough milk in Velveeta to make any difference for your intolerance to dairy products.

• NONAME

cheese is sticky? what are you on?

just wash it off

• Robert

I would lie back and ponder why I bought the cheese in the first place if I am lactose intolerant.

• NatBoy5 months agoReport

It’s for my roommate

• Mark

"Laktose"? I am troll intolerant. I'll probably get hives after addressing this question.