Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation 9 months ago

Looking at Democrats cheering David Koch's death I have to wonder: Is it really bad if Trump obstruction slowed the Democrat agenda.?

Bill Marher stated on Yahoo today that he was glad that Mr. Koch died as did several others. Sadly many others did as well. If this is the new standard then if Justice Ginsburg dies would it be alright for the right to say that they are glad? The left are mad that Mrs. Clinton did not get elected even today and want to get rid of Mr. Trump any way that they can. So yes Mr. Trump slowed down the Democratic agenda of shoving Socialism down this countries throat.

Former SSgt.

There is nothing wrong with Trump slowing the fascist democrat agenda if that is ultimately good for America.

• James

不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不 yes, it is bad that Chump is preventing people from having a living wage and healthcare.

Democrats are not cheering Koch's death. Cheering someone's death is a right wing thing.

Can you show me any of these alleged "Democrats cheering David Koch's death"? Do you have any evidence? Do they really exist?

*** update ***

Nope, all I've seen is sarcastic answers to stupid questions like yours. I guess I shouldn'r really be surprised at your inability to detect sarcasm.

• Lv 7

Ummm... only all over this forum all morning long!! Lolz

I love seeing your salty incel tears. It warms my heart.

• Nerds9 months agoReport

http://www.dataasylum.com/bioapi-nanotech-implants.html