Does anyone remember a TV show about these spy kids who went to a boarding schools and had to fight an evil teacher?

There were four kids, although my memory may be a bit blurry on their exact appearances. One of them was a white blonde haired boy and the other was a pale black haired girl. I remember that both of them we're orphans. The other two were a black girl and a small ginger haired boy. They had to fight off this... show more There were four kids, although my memory may be a bit blurry on their exact appearances. One of them was a white blonde haired boy and the other was a pale black haired girl. I remember that both of them we're orphans. The other two were a black girl and a small ginger haired boy. They had to fight off this slenderman looking woman who did some mean **** to the other students or something like that. They had a principal who was completely oblivious to what was happening. He was quite fat and I think had a goatee or some sort of beard. The show was this sort of mission Impossible mixed with school drama, and for some reason they would have a musical number in their episodes. When I was younger I used to watch this show all the time but I completely forgot what it was called...
SEND HELP!!!
0