LOL
LOL asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

Is it alright to have a couple slices of pizza while losing weight?

I've been cutting calories for a little over two months and have so far lost 14.5 lbs. Almost out of the obese category. I've haven't slipped once. Is it alright to have a couple slices of pizza tonight since my family's making some? Or would this be a bad idea?

Favorite Answer

A one-time event of eating pizza or a hamburger or other sinful food is not going to destroy your diet. Having them multiple times and making them part of your diet once again will destroy what you're hoping to achieve (weight loss).

Have the pizza. Enjoy the flavor and relish in it. After you are done with those two pieces, don't pick up another.

It's up to you. Not my call.

It could stall your weight loss, or it may have little or no impact at all.

Sure! Everyone deserves a cheat day once in awhile. Two months without a slip is great! Especially since you have a noticeable weight loss.

• Mark

A couple (meaning 2 - some people think "a couple" means 8), every two weeks or so is fine. A couple every day is HARDLY a component of a reducing diet.