I seeking for a solution... please help me if you are smoker or specialist about smoking..?

First of all i only smoking cigarettes for a year and the main reason is the exams i started to realize smoking makes me feel less stressed so i can get good grades but now i finally see it's all lies smoking does nothing but damage... i only smoke for a year and 2-3 months when i smoke 2 cigarettes i feel buzz... show more First of all i only smoking cigarettes for a year and the main reason is the exams i started to realize smoking makes me feel less stressed so i can get good grades but now i finally see it's all lies smoking does nothing but damage... i only smoke for a year and 2-3 months when i smoke 2 cigarettes i feel buzz my heart beats so fast and i feel extremely happy and relaxed it gives me a hope im not addicted still every time i see my smokers friends they always offers me cigarettes or when i pass through some places i used to buy cigarettes but when i with my family or at home i don't think about cigarettes i feel like non smoker... i don't have any health problems but i believe it messed up my sleep and endurance... i even gave up to go to gym this is the main problem of my life i realize it need to be adressed but i'm afraid to make changes... any tips for me? i'm 21 btw i started smoking when i was 20 something like that...
1 answer 1